Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Touch of Spring

I've been trying to clean up all the discards from preparations for classes. This was one of them and since the CAS challenge is Wishing for Spring, I thought I would submit this. Yellow is such a bright and springy color, don't you think? Crocus, Daffodils, Forsythia, Dandelions...all beautiful shades of yellow. I don't think this is any North Carolina flower but it is pretty in yellow anyway. I love the crispness of monochromatic cards and I set it a jaunty angle on purpose. Sometimes I slip, but this time I didn't.

Card Recipe

Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Crushed Curry,
Acc.: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, 5/16" Jumbo Brad, Ticket Corner Punch

I hope you see some sunshine today and maybe a sign of Spring.

Bonnie

No comments: