Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ginkgo Makeover

The CAS challenge this week is to makeover a previous design. This is made from a Hostess set that's free for holding a $500.00 or more Workshop. It has lots of stamps and beautiful sentiments. Since my friend Donna loves Ginkgo so much and silhouettes, I had used this stamp to make her a Thank You card last summer. You can see it here. Sorry the picture is a little blurry.

I'll give you a hint. After I stamped the gingko, I filled it in with a Black Stampin' Write Marker. I used the marker to ink the sentiment too. Hope I can keep this in my samples for a long time.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Acc.: Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Basic Black Marker
Blessings,
Bonnie

1 comment:

FooFooYelland said...

Such a beautiful card! It is so elegant, I completely adore it! Just wish I had made it, lol.
x