Monday, March 15, 2010

Mint Chocolate Chip

Hello Friends,

Here is a card I did for the CAS challenge to use green & brown with White or Cream. I've been wanting to ink the Happy Moments Sale-A-Bration stamp set and this was a perfect opportunity. This set is still free (until March 31st) with a $50.00 Stampin' Up! purchase. It has 4 adorable images plus 3 sentiments. You can click on the Sale-A-Bration catalog on the side to see all the great sets available.


Card Recipe

Stamps: Happy Moments, Short & Sweet

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Certainly Celery

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers

Accessories: Big Shot, SU Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate, Ticket Corner Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon (from the Occasions Mini Catalog), Circle Ice Brad

Sorry about the crazy spacing. If anyone can tell me why it spaces the way it wants please email me and tell me. Hope you enjoy the card anyway.

Happy Stampin',

Bonnie

1 comment:

Shari Winterstein said...

I saw this card on SCS and just had to come over and check out your blog. I'm liking what I see so far. I really like this card. As a demonstrator myself, I am on the march to get all the satin ribbons as I love the touch and look and your card has now sent me over to my order at SU for the Certainly Celery. Thanks for blessing my day! :)
ShariW
southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com