Friday, August 27, 2010

One More Sparkly Stained Glass CAS Card

This is another of my tries with the Technique of the week to do Sparkly Stained Glass. This flower actually turned out better than the other one I posted, but I couldn't figure out what to do with it.

I decided to go real CAS with it. I had already adhered it to a Crumb Cake card and didn't like it. So I cut it out and plopped it down on this embossed Whisper White card.

Little gold beads in the corners finished it off.

It took 3 days to come to this....5 minutes to finish it!

I like this better than the other one.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Black StazOn
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Acetate
Acc.: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects, Fine Supernova Glitter, Gold Gems

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get lots of time to stamp.
Bonnie

No comments: