Sunday, September 26, 2010

And the Beautiful Blogger Award Goes To...



My blogger friend Emily of mylittlesliceofbliss, bestowed this Beautiful Blogger award on me last week.  Thank you Emily, I am honored!

Now I need to tell 7 things about myself.  I guess I can't say "I love to make cards" seven times so here goes....
  1. I grew up in New England.
  2. I have been a Carolina girl for over 40 years.
  3. I have a wonderful husband who encourages my creativity.
  4. I have 3 beautiful grown daughters that I am ever so proud of.
  5. I have 4 precious grandchildren.
  6. I am a retired librarian.
  7. I am a stampaholic!

OK, now I get to pass this award along to 7 of my favorite bloggers.  Emily already gave the award to some of my favorites so here are some more worthy bloggers.  Do check out their blogs for some wonderful inspiration.
Thanks again Emily and all those creative bloggers who share their creativity and talent.
Bonnie

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

You are so very welcome, Bonnie!! I enjoyed reading your 7 things about yourself :) Retired librarian?? Cool!!! I'm so glad you had fun with this award, especially passing it on. Have a great day!!!

Susie said...

AAwwww, thank you so much, Bonnie. I will do this on my blog on Friday. My byte allotment from A T and T is nearly up for September so I can only be online for short periods of time each this week. You were very sweet to think of me.

Cindy Beach said...

Bonnie,
Thanks for thinking of me for this award. You are so deserving of it, you always inspire me!
PS. I was NOT surprised about the librarian part, somehow it just seems to fit!

jovialjudi said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me Bonnie! The feeling is mutual...I love visiting your blog whenever I get a chance! I am displaying my award proudly! Thanks again! Hugs, Judi P.S. I would have thanked you sooner but I have just returned from vacation. :-)