Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn Wreath

I was so busy last week that I didn't get to play with all the challenges.  This is another busy week, but I played anyway.

I had to stamp on a board on the guest bed because my stamping table is set up for another class.  Kneeling at my age is a bit hard but mostly in the gettin' up!


This is for the CAS (Clean & Simple), Fall color challenge and the TLC, Tag Your It challenge on SCS

I am not really satisfied with this card.  I kept adding to it but it wasn't getting any better so I decided to stop and let it be what it's gonna be.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Season of Friendship, Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango
Acc.:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 2 1/2" Extra Large Circle & Scallop Trim Corner & 1/16" Circle Punches, Chocolate Chip &, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Gold beads, Chocolate Chip SU Marker

I've got another class in the morning.  I love it!  We had so much fun  yesterday!

Happy Stampin',
Bonnie

2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

I love that wreath, Bonnie!! Wow, it looks like it was complicated. But what a pretty CAS layout and great use of the autumn challenge colors. A wonderful Thanksgiving card!! Your classes sound like so much fun :)

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful wreath...love the little gold balls you added the the texture in the background looks gorgeous!!!!