Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For Sweet Emmy


I wanted to do a card for the Just Add Ink #48 challenge.  Fortunately the challenge was extended until Wednesday of this week.

I'm trying to make cards for a particular person or holiday so that I don't end up with hundreds of cards to find homes for.  I'm also going to make it a goal to make cards that can be mailed without adding extra postage.  The postage isn't as bad as having to stand in line at the Post Office.  That's time I can use for making cards!


This was the sketch to use for the challenge....


I flipped it and didn't use the big scallops.  I wanted a more feminine border since it's for my only granddaughter.

Hmmm,  I may go  back and add some pearls since it will be handed with the gift.  Maybe not, she might think it's candy and try to eat it.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Punch Potpourri, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Ink:  Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose & Pear Pizzazz SU Markers, Eyelet Border, Corner Rounder & Boho Blossoms Punches

Emmy
Enjoy,
Bonnie

No comments: