Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Emmy

Emmy is 3 years old!  It's hard to believe our sweetheart is on her way to being a big girl.


Isn't she adorable?  Yeah, I know.  I'm extremely prejudiced and that's allowed!

Here's the card I made for her.


I have to admit, it's a CASE of this card. I didn't change much.  Why mess with perfection.

Here's the inside


It's about time I used this stamp set.  I think I've had it 6 months and it hadn't seen ink yet!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Pennant Parade, Perfectly Penned, Alphabet (Tim Coffey)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, Marina Mist
Other:  Scallop Square, 1 1/4" Square, Itty Bitty Shapes and Scallop Trim Corner Punches, Basic Rhinestones


By the way, Emmy's baby is one I made for her Momma when she was a little girl.  It looks like Emmy is giving her lots of love.

I'm glad you could stop by and I've really enjoyed your comments and visiting your blogs.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

Bonnie, she's simply adorable! Such a cute little young lady!
Love the card too.....so much FUN!!
Lynn

Benzi said...

Your Emmy is just a little doll. And, how wonderful she can now have the baby you made for her Mom.
Don't you just love a three year old? They're so much fun and full of sweetness.

Your card is so adorable and fun. She is sure to love it.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Such a cute Birthday card, Bonnie! Yup, Emily is so adorable. She surely will be happy to receive this lovely card!! Your party hat's creations are so sweet. Great color combination, love the puncher and the sentiment as well =)

Cynthia said...

Ohhh, Bonnie, that is the cutest card ever!! It's like a party on a card!! ;-) Love the font on the Happy Birthday!

Nikki Spencer said...

What a little sweetie she is Bonnie & how quick do they grow, my little man turns 3 next week too, yet it only seems like yesterday he arrived..:0)
Love her Birthday card, case or not it's lovely and l'm sure she will treasure it.xxx

Carol said...

An adorable card for an adorable girl! Happy Birthday, Emmy!

Emily Keaton said...

What a cutie, Bonnie!! Both your card and your adorable granddaughter. Have fun celebrating!

Autumn Mist said...

Emmy looks very similar to my own granddaughter who is four! Making a card for my youngest grandson's first Christmas is what got me into card making in the first place, and is still one of my favourite card making times. They are always keen to see what I've made and know their card will be totally unique.

Viv said...

Aww yes she is a sweetie,I just adore my new grandson too :)Great card too btw. Viv xx

G Peplow said...

Your grand daughter is gorgeous and I love the card you made for her. You made the doll for Emmy's mum? Clever you, it's wonderful, so talented, hugs Gay xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a little darling and I bet she was thrilled with the card, I would be :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Happy Birthday, Emmy! WHat a fun card you made for her, and a sweet little doll, too. Awww!