Friday, February 10, 2012

Prime Adaptive

Second post of the day. No card in this post, but I wanted to share something with you. (Scroll down for cards)


I have a great, great nephew, Noah, who was born with Lowes Syndrome.  He is such a sweet child with physical, visual and other disabilities.  His dad (my great nephew) is incredibly crafty and has developed a line of  educational and therapeutic toys.  Not only can Noah benefit from his daddy's creations, but they are available for purchase online now at Prime Adaptive.


If you have a child with special needs or know of someone who does, take a look and see if there is something that can enhance the life of that child.


And if you have a child in your life and would like some top quality wooden toys, this is the site for you.


Thanks for letting me share this with you today.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful thing to let people know about Bonnie and well done to your G Nephew. I'm sure his little one has a lot of joy from these fab toys.

Debra Burgin said...

Thanks for sharing this with us! I just placed an order. I've been following you and CASEd your butterfly card: http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/2012/01/06/the-new-way-to-do-neutrals/. Thanks for the information and inspiration!

Benzi said...

Good for you, Bonnie, for sharing this. I hope these toys bring a lot of joy and needed therapy to a lot of children.