Wednesday, September 4, 2013

40th Birthday Featuring Lee

I needed a 40th birthday card for one of my DSNIL and I was stumped.  Then I saw this card by the Featured Stamper Lee (LuvLee) and I knew  just what I wanted to do.


I hope he likes it.  I know he'll like whats inside!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: You're Amazing
Ink:  Garden Green
Paper:  Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgundy, DSP
Other:  Timeless Type Sizzlits (retired), Square Lattice EF, Hemp Twine, Decorative Corner Punch (EK)

I die cut the numbers with my Timeless Type (retired) Sizzlits and pulled out a piece of Decorative Paper. Yeah, another piece used!  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the paper.

Challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More:  Anything Goes.

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes as long as it's birthday.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!



15 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fabulous masculine card! Love those numbers and probably need to look for that die.
I know he's going to love it!
Lynn

Cynthia said...

Fab colors! Love the layout too!!

Kylie said...

Hi Bonnie. I love your design and colour choices. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Love how you stamped on the DP Bonnie. The corner detail is a perfect touch - gives it some depth and interest while still keeping it masculine. thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Anonymous said...

Perfect design for a man Bonnie-oh,I do find the males a challenge tee hee!
Nessa xx

Elizabeth said...

Another super card - I like the combination of colours and elements. Elizabeth xx

Benzi said...

Just a fabulous guy card. He's sure to like it. The inside sounds very interesting. :-)

Ellen Taylor said...

This is really marvelous Bonnie! Love the corner and fabby papers! He will love the out side too~

Darnell said...

He will love it on the outside, too, Bonnie! That is an awesome rustic card!!

Cathy said...

Fantastic male card Bonnie, and huge congratulations on your Wall of Fame at Addicted to CAS! Cathy x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful 40th BD card. I really like the sentiment, the font is beautiful. The twine is a great finishing touch. Cheers, x

Loll said...

Fabulous card Bonnie ... love the colors! Loll xx

MaryH said...

This is a great masculine card. Loved the dotted dp & your border trimmings. I'm sure your recipient is going to love it too. Yay for you in using up another snippet of paper! TFS & Hugs

Deepti Stephens said...

Great card and I love the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

Macarena said...

Very well done masculine card! Love the colors ans patterns! Thank you for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!
Hugs, Macarena DT