Thursday, December 19, 2013

White on White Thank you

I finally got some photos edited and thought I'd share.



The Featured Stamper at SCS this week is Sandie (aka sistersandie).  As Bridget says, Sandie is one terrific sister.  She has such a clean, elegant style.  I love everything in her gallery!  This is the card I've used for inspiration and was actually posted after the challenge was issued.  Ask me if I'm running behind on things these days!  

The Paper Player Challenge this week is Sandy's choice and she chose


Curtain Call is asking for sweet snowflakes.  I hope it's OK that mine are all white icing!


Shopping Our Stash says use one main color on your creation. It can be ombre (gradient colors), tone-on-tone, or a mix of all one-color scraps. Neutrals are allowed.  I guess you could say my main color is white with a side of silver.  Is silver a neutral?

Grab Our Badge!

Addicted to CAS is still having a Snowflake challenge.  Even though I was the Guest Designer for this challenge, I'm going to slip in there with these snowflakes.
I forgot to mention before that the winner of this challenge gets to pick 5 Digis from 


That's about enough for one post!  I hope you'll check out some of these challenges.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Four You
Ink:  Encore Silver
Paper:  Whisper White
Other:  Silver EP, Basic Pearls, Snowflake EF (Darice), Organdy Ribbon (stash)

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!

24 comments:

Benzi said...

Awesome white on white card, Bonnie. Aren't we all running behind? :-) I have dinner guests arriving in two hours. Yeow!

Karren said...

Wow, Bonnie, this is gorgeous! The texture and beautiful ribbon really make this white-on-white card stand out.

jaydee said...

Bonnie, what a great way to combine two challenges - the snowflakes with the white on white is perfect. I love that you created a winter themed thank you card. The silver embossing is so elegant.
So glad you joined ATCAS and the Paper Players this week
Happy Holidays!
Jaydee

jimlynn said...

So elegant and classy looking! Love those little embossed snowflakes and that big bow. So pretty.
Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!
Lynn

Gerlinde said...

This is absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for the inspiration!

Joyce said...

Your white on white is so stunning and elegant. And, no smudges, either. wow!

LeAnne said...

This is lovely, Bonnie! You have the BEST embossing folders! Nice take on Sandie's card too! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Marisa said...

Hmmmm, hmmmm good :) Love the embossed snowflakes with the pearls in them :)

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous! Love the simple serenity of it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bonnie your white on white is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeously beautiful Bonnie, I love it and your bow is a WOW too.

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hettie said...

This is beautiful Bonnie and I love the card you CASEd - I have that folder.
Gorgeous inspiration.
Hugs
xx

Susan said...

Truly beautiful, Bonnie - love the touch of silver and the pearls!

Gibmiss said...

I Bonnie
Fabulous card.... Love white on white
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Kylie said...

Absolutely stunning, Bonne. Just beautiful xxx

Greta said...

Love the ribbon on this absolutely wonderful WOW card, Bonnie!

Darnell said...

Sensational and, I'm sure, winning! I love this, Bonnie. It looks like a precious christening gown! Hugs, Darnell

♥Gemma♥ said...

Simply stunning and very elegant too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful! Love the texture with the pretty pearls...and that is one fabulous ribbon...you tie the best bows!

Leslie Hanna said...

White can totally be your main color! And silver is a neutral, as far as I'm concerned. :)

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Donna said...

Beautiful! The white with silver is just stunning!

Stacey Schafer said...

what a lovely card! so glad you stopped in to play along at the Curtain Call!

Nikki Spencer said...

Bonnie this is so beautiful, the white/silver combination is just lovely..so serene and elegant!
Merry Christmas to you and the family, l hope you get to enjoy a lovely day with your grandies. xxx

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Curtain Call!!