Tuesday, February 4, 2014

For Queen Robin

The Queen for the Day at SCS this week is Robin (aka Stamperrobin).  This is Robin's beautiful card that I CASEd.

And here is my CASE



I used my Serendipity heart die and the matching full heart die.  I love the open design!

I die cut 2 hearts and folded one to add dimension.  Here's a close up.


I used a snippet of Decorative paper to accentuate the separation between the embossing and plain card.  A piece of dollar bin ribbon and a row of basic pearls finish it off.

Addicted to CAS has a perfect challenge for this 2 weeks.  I think this heart says love without the words.

Pixies Snippet Playground gets a visit since I used some snippets on this card. And Di has given us all keys to the Playground.  Now isn't that brave?

Pixies Crafty Workshop

Shopping Our Stash #137 is LOVE ME TENDER.  Hope my heart says love to them.

I got to stamp with some special ladies over the weekend and it did my heart and soul good to have conversation with women!  I hope I didn't talk their ears off! They made a similar card to this one.  I think we all love this heart.

I'm so glad you stopped by.

Enjoy!

Card Recipe
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White, DSP
Other: Square Lattice EF, Heart Scroll Die and Full Heart Die (Serendipity), Ribbon ($ bin at Michaels), Basic Pearls

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted 





28 comments:

Karren said...

Love what you've done with this gorgeous heart die, Bonnie! Your card is stunning!

Bobby said...

I love that heart, too. It is so intricately cut and beautiful and looks wonderful on the embossed background.

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful use of your heart dies, Bonnie! Your card is very delicate and well crafted! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Mrs A. said...

This is lovely and gets my vote anyway cos its Pink! If Miss says anything remember I saws it first!
Hugs Mrs A.
p.s. Just off to get me rubber ring and i'll join you in the hot tub.

Darnell said...

Bonnie, this is so beautiful!! Your amazing creation looks like a heart butterfly dressed in pearls!! The playmates will be all over this!! Hugs, Darnell

LeAnne said...

Breathtaking!

Benzi said...

This is such a beauty and I love how you folded the heart to stand out. Robin's card was so gorgeous, too. You did a fab job case-ing it.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous heart - and card! It reminds me of a beautiful butterfly. So lovely and the pearls look fantastic on it.
Lynn

Greta said...

Love the double hearts & beautiful soft colors on this gorgeous card, Bonnie!

Joni Andaya said...

WOW!!! What a GORGEOUS card Bonnie! That heart die is so Pretty :) Love it!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! I like that die...I think that one is one my wish list. I gave you a "shout out" on my blog today.

And thank you for your nice comments on mine!

Hettie said...

Oh My Bonnie! This is beautiful. You are right about not needing words. That row of pearls just finishes it off to perfection!
Hugs
xx

Cynthia said...

Ooooo, I love that heart!! Gorgeous!!

Irish Cherokee said...

Creative! Love that heart. Reminds me of a butterfly. Poped over from my DW's blog Ribbon Challenged. Glad I did. Perfect CAS looking card.

Blessings

Loll said...

Hi Bonnie. Love the soft pink with the intricate cut-work design on the heart. The dimension by adding the second white layer is amazing! Loll xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is soooooo pretty and love the heart and the paper dividing the embossed and plain card.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like your take on Robin's card, both are very elegant. I love the dimension in yours. A very precious card!

Di said...

WOW! Really stunning Bonnie - I love how the heart looks set to fly!

Hugs, Di xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a gorgeous popped up heart! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Deepti said...

Such a lovely creation :) that heart die is amazing. Thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS!!

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful...that is an amazing die!

MaryH said...

I checked out your inspiration card, and it is indeed a beautiful sparkling card. I think you did a marvelous reinterpretation of it with this beautiful one too. Love that filigree heart and the way you added the extra dimension, with the pretty tiny center pearls. Your dp border really set off the great mesh EF and score for you on such pretty ribbon from the Dollar Store! Your stores must get better goodies than the ones around here! (else you're a better shopper than I!). TFS & this is just lovely. Hugs

Jules said...

Hi Bonnie

Please don't apologise .. .. I'm not getting in as much blogtime as I would like either so I should be saying sorry too!

Loving your card and that gorgeous heart!

There are a few pearls there!!

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Jill Norwood said...

Bonnie this is beautiful!! Love that dimensional heart! So pretty!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Bonnie
Fabulous card... Love that Heart....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, Bonnie, this is stunning! I love the dimension with the second heart, and the pearls, and the perfect ribbon to finish off. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Shopping our Stash :)

Karen Davis said...

So very pretty Bonnie. I love the double die cut heart, such an intricate design. The ribbon and pearls make it so girly.

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely a delcious to watch,,,,, Bonnie