Thursday, November 19, 2015

Triple Tag


Lots of shine in this tag.

So the camera went blurry.

Oh, well...

I've stenciled some gold embossing cream.

Then I die cut some Poppystamps tags and sprayed 
the little one with gold mist smooshing
the joy part in the over spray.

While I was waiting for everything to dry, I sponged the edges of 
a punched bit of holly and shaped it with a stylus.

A few tiny circles punched from a snippet of red provided berries.

It's all tied together with some gold ribbon that's been hanging around
for years.

Another entry for


also


and



Glad you could stop by.

Enjoy!
    **********
Tag Recipe
Stamps:  Holiday Snippets (PB)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Garden Green (SU)
Paper:  Solar White (Neena, Whisper White
Other:  Metallic Gold Modeling Cream (Viva Decor ), Pinpoint Mainstreet Tags (Poppystamps), Gold Shimmer Mist (retired SU), 1/8" Circle Punch (SU)

21 comments:

Betty said...

wonderful tag Bonnie - have some gold embossing paste (NBUS) - think i'll have to break it open after seeing your tag!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Another gorgeous gilded beauty Bonnie my friend! Truly stunning! have a great day! Hazel xx

Barb said...

Your tag is beautiful Bonnie. I love the effect of the gold embossing cream. I've not seen that before. Barbxx

jimlynn said...

Three tags in one and beautiful! Love this Bonnie.
Lynn

Pat said...

I adore these rich gold swirls in the background Bonnie and the tags layered on top finished with that pretty punched holly and berries. I also love the die cut 'joy' spritzed with gold too. x

Liz said...

Another beautiful tag, Bonnie. Very elegant and classy design. xx

Loll said...

Gorgeous Bonnie. Love the shine from your gold paste stenciled background -- so pretty!! And love the tripe tag --- adorable! Thanks for sharing at my tag event. xx

Mrs A. said...

Another gorgeous tag. Love that this is I fact 3 tags in one. A great idea. Hugs Mrs A.

laurie said...

Hi Bonnie! What a beautiful card. I love the gold!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Bonnie this is absolutely stunning - love the gold sheen and the fabulous die cut Joy.
Blessings
Maxine

JosieD said...

Bonnie, you are coming up with so many terrific tag designs -- each one unique and smashing looking. Way to go!
Josie

Doris said...

Beautiful triple tag! Love the shine and the way you positioned "joy" to make the word stand out.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my Bonnie, this is another gorgeous tag, love all the gold in the background, I've never tried any kind of embossing paste but now I do, it looks amazing.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs.
Maria.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful tag. Love how you used the smaller tags and all the gold is so pretty.

Susan said...

Love the layering of the tags, Bonnie! Beautiful gold on the large layer and I love the die cut "joy" tag!

Toni said...

Bonnie, your tag positively glows! love that so much! also love the layered tag effect and the pop of color of the holly.

Toni

Linda said...

What a gorgeous tag Bonnie ..... I love the shine from the gold embossing paste ...... that's one of my favourite stencils too! Thanks for playing along at the HLS Mixed Media challenge. Linda xx

Ingrid said...

LOVE that gold embossing paste! It makes such a beautiful background. :)

gail said...

gorgeous tag, love the background, thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

Nance said...

Loving all that sparkle and elegance!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So much shine and elegance, loving that embossing paste.