Sunday, January 17, 2016

Flowering Fields


It's Sale-a-bration time at Stampin' Up!

My favorite item in the catalog was the Flowering Fields stamp set.

I had fun playing with it the other day.

I've given this card so I can post it.

The Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper
is also a free Sale-a-bration item.

The ombre effect looked so pretty with this image.

I colored the stamp with markers and stamped on a snippet of
Mixed Media Paper then cut the larger label from another snippet.

The blender pen was all I needed to move some color.

There's a little sponging around the edges too.


Challenges:

is

OMBRE

{The definition of ombre is the French word for color that is shaded or graduated in tone.}

and

where we need to use our snippets.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Flowering Fields (SU)
Ink:  SU Markers (Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise), Antique Linen (Distress)
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), Mixed Media (Stathmore), Perfectly Artistic DSP (SU)
Other:  Lots of Labels Framelits (SU)





20 comments:

Barb said...

An absolutely beautiful topper Bonnie on that pretty ombre background. Barbxx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the ombre blue paper.

stampwithsandy said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie! I love the background paper as much as the delicate blooms.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, love the ombre and the image.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Bonnie! I love those sweet flowers and greenery. Your ombre background looks amazing. Love the tag shape too. Hugs, Brenda

JD/ Jill said...

This is a beautiful card. great colors!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So serene!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is so very pretty Bonnie my friend! So calming to look at. Just lovely! Have a great week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie- love the sponging on the edge of the image panel that defines it from the layer behind.
Blessings
Maxine

Skrater said...

This is such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

Loll said...

Beautiful and elegant card Bonnie. Love that ombre background ... it does make the most perfect background for your pretty flower-stamped label. xx

JosieD said...

Great card with your magic touch to show the new SAB stamp and dsp. Always good to see how the the products actually look on a card. Plus my fave color family....

Doris said...

I always look forward to Saleabration, and this year was no exception. I ordered the Botanical Bundle, the cardstock and gems on the same page and the Just For You freebie--can't wait for them to arrive! My demonstrator also gave me an extra freebie, so I chose the Hello set. I like the bold lettering in those sets. I like the card you made, too!

Sarn said...

Pretty! xxx

Di said...

Really lovely card Bonnie - as always it's just perfect!

Hugs

Di xx

alexandra s.m. said...

It's a very pretty card Bonnie!
I love your ombre effect!!
Thank You~

Sandy said...

Such pretty colors!
Sandy xx

Bobby said...

Love that label die, Bonnie, and the ombre' paper. Beautiful!

Greta said...

That paper is beautiful & so is your card, Bonnie!

jenn shurkus said...

such a sweet card :) thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!